Used for leak detection
in the musical instrument repair industry.
This digital leak tester
was developed to display a corresponding reading that is in-line with
the Magnehelic® type leak testers being used in this same industry.
Best used on clarinets, flutes, piccolos, oboes, saxophone neck
tenon/socket, brass tuning slides on french horns, euphoniums/baritones,
tubas and trombones.
• Compact size
• Rapid response
• Digital LED numeric display
• Compatible with standard plugs and adapters
• Built-in fixed flow control - no adjustment necessary
• Highly sensitive electronic differential pressure sensor
• Less expensive than industry standard magnehelic-type testers
A user who is familiar with a Magnehelic® type leak testers would feel
comfortable using this digital leak tester in the same manner as far as
how the reading correlates to a given leak. During development, simulated
precision leaks were used to align the reading of this tester with the
Click here to see a table of
how the displayed reading correlates to a given leak.